| Third Party Fundraisers
The Capital Area Humane Society helps over 10,000 animals each year, but we could not do it without kind people like you! By being generous with your time and talents, you can make a big impact by raising much needed revenue for the homeless pets in our community.
INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
We are amazed to see how creative and supportive our community has been in helping raise money and items in support of the homeless animals here at CAHS. You don't need prior approval from us if you are running an individual fundraiser.
Following are some past strategies people have used to help out.
- Organize a bake sale to raise money
- Have proceeds from your garage sale support CAHS
- Children can run a lemonade stand with profits benefiting the animals
- Donate money in place of the cost for take-home gifts at your wedding and instead have table tents explaining your choice to support homeless animals
- For a birthday party, ask guests to bring items from the CAHS Wish List
You are not limited to these ideas - be as creative as you like!
If you own or work for a business that would like to get involved with fundraising for the animals or in a co-promotion event, please see THIS FORM and fill out the appropriate fields. You can submit this information via fax at (517) 626-2560 or you can drop it off at the shelter.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
(517) 626-6060 ext. 111