It has been a busy time of planning, fundraising, events, and more planning, but we are so happy to announce that construction of Phase One is now complete!
We can’t thank our donors, volunteers, staff, and community enough for all they’ve done in supporting this campaign to make it a reality.
Phase One of our Campaign includes:
- Brand new Animal Intake area
- New anti-cruelty program
- Improved behavior assessment and training areas
- Expanded and relocated cat adoption areas with outdoor access
- Improved lobby and parking areas to host more potential adopters
We are excited to show you Phase One of our new and improved shelter! If you would like to take a behind-the-scenes tour, please call us at (517) 626-6060 or email info@AdoptLansing.org.
New Home, New Hope: Phase Two
Planning is on-going and a timeline for Phase Two has yet to be determined. Initial financial estimates project Phase Two of the campaign will cost $2.2 million. The second part of the New Home, New Hope campaign will:
- Renovate the entire animal adoption area
- Reduce noise and stress for animals in adoption areas
- Create the potential for daylong outdoor access for dogs
More details will be provided as they become available. CAHS staff and Board are working toward a timeline for rolling out Phase Two. We are excited to share details when we have them so please check back for updates!
If you would like to be notified of progress or would like to get involved in Phase Two, please contact Julia Willson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 626-6060 ext. 117.