Individuals and Families
We are amazed to see how creative and supportive our community has been in helping raise money and items in support of the homeless animals here at CAHS. You don’t need prior approval from us if you are running an individual fundraiser. The following are some past strategies people have used to help out.
- Organize a bake sale to raise money
- Have proceeds from your garage sale support CAHS
- Children can run a lemonade stand with profits benefiting the animals
- Donate money in place of the cost for take-home gifts at your wedding and instead have table tents explaining your choice to support homeless animals
- For a birthday party, ask guests to bring items from the CAHS WISH LIST in place of gifts
You are not limited to these ideas – be as creative as you like!
If you own or work for a business that would like to get involved with fundraising for the animals or in a co-promotion event, please complete the form and return it at least 15 days prior to the proposed event. You can submit this information by email to shegeman@AdoptLansing.org or you can drop it off at the shelter.
For questions or additional information, please contact: